Guild Gallery Exhibit Press Release Info
Press Release information for exhibiting artists. Items needed from each exhibiting artist:
- Artist Statement
- Artist Bio
- 3 images in jpeg format of your artwork that will be in your exhibit
- A jpeg image of your invite
- Personal statement about this particular body of work and it’s relation to your artist path.
- Any educational/mentor influences
- A positive statement about the Artists’ Guild
- Link to your website and any other information you would like relayed to the public
- Title of Exhibit
- Date(s) and times for reception(s): some folks choose to have 2 receptions, utilizing ArtWalk for one of them.
- Time for the Artist Talk *Contact information; cell number and email address
Please send the above to email@example.com at least 2 months prior to your exhibit.
You will are welcome to take advantage of the Guild’s Bulk Mailing discount for mailing your invites, as long as you have over 200 pieces to mail. If you would like to print your postcards locally, we suggest Southeastern Printing. Please ask for Shannon Kemp when you call, (864) 582-7289 as she will work with you on the design and printing of your invites.
In order to use our Bulk Mail discount, our Bulk Mailing permit number must be printing on your invites!
When your invites are printed, the Guild will provide you with our own mailing labels to combine with your own. (remember, you must have at least 200 pieces to mail). You will then need to contact Kathy Campbell at (864) 278-9688 to schedule your mailing, and get instructions on how to prepare your mailing.
As always, please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.